Sunday, August 16, 2015

What have you been reading this summer?

This summer I have read some awesome books! 
While many were published in 2015, some were classics that I 
had not read before.

One of my favorites that I could not put down was  Fish in a Tree. This is the 
Global Read Aloud that we will start in October. I know that students will relate to the powerful characters in this story!


Circus Mirandus really surprised me! I am not one that typically chooses Fantasy. This book reminded me of many other books that I have read. I am interested to hear if you see some of the same patterns!  It was another book that I was glued to. Fantastic fantasy read!



Humor and cheering were abound when reading Flora and Ulysses. Who knew a squirrel could be a superhero? Great fun and a quick read!


I also read many other books this summer and I have many more to go! Here
are some on my TBR (to be read) stack. Start your list fifth grade-- we have so many books to relish!